Sea Kayaking Courses in North Wales & Sea Kayaking Anglesey.
Sea kayaking specialists providing sea kayaking courses for everyone.
From the beginner to the experienced and advanced paddler we have a course for you, whatever your ability.
We provide specialist coaching and training, BCU courses, bespoke programmes, expeditions & journeys.
Sea kayaking weekends and sea kayaking during the week.
Just imagine the experience and possibilities you could have, this year .....
North Wales and Anglesey offers the sea kayaker an amazing playground ranging from easy sheltered paddles to more advanced and testing journeys and even offshore trips for the adventurous and more experienced sea kayaker!
Anglesey offers fantastic scenery and wildlife. From Puffins to Porpoises, Skylarks to Seals, come and sea kayak with Coastal Spirit and see what we can offer.
SEA KAYAKING ANGLESEY
NEXT COURSE 22/23RD JUNE INTERMEDIATE
BOOK ONLINE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW
ALL ENQUIRIES CONTACT SONJA ON: 07926 910385
- Coastal Spirit offers sea kayaking courses with a unique and individual approach, tailored to your needs and requirements. Each sea kayaking course has a small group size so that your experience is richer, personal and more rewarding.
- All sea kayaking courses are suitable for adults of any age, families, friends, singles, couples, groups and clubs.
- An exciting range of courses from beginners to advanced.
- An active, experienced and professional company, with excellent local knowledge. See the difference and feel the confidence Coastal Spirit can make to your development, fun and progress.
- Anglesey is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), the biggest in Wales, covering one third of the island and mainly a coastal designation, with 3 sections of open undeveloped coastline, designated as Heritage Coast. Why not consider combinning walking some or all of the Anglesey coastal path with a few days sea kayaking?
Course dates up until October 2013 are now out, and if you dont see the dates you want just contact us and we will arrange a date that suits you. Now taking booking's for family group's in the summer holiday's.
Thank you for visiting the website, I hope you enjoy the pages and my Blog on Sea Kayaking courses and my adventures, below. If you are interested in a course or have a question, send an email and I will get back to you, as soon as I can.
On the other hand, if you know what you want and it sounds good, all you need to do to book a place is complete an on line booking form.
xplore . dream . discover
North Wales Sea Kayaking courses
& Sea Kayaking Anglesey
|Day 38 Ireland Circumnavigation|
18 Jun 2013
The tide was against us for the best part of the morning, so it was a relaxed start and then keeping close to the shore. We worked our way round to Ba... (Read more...)
|Day 37 Ireland Circumnavigation|
18 Jun 2013
Fried eggs by Andy and rounds of toast from Justine set me up for a good breakfast! And then I was off with John to the Post Office to collect my tent... (Read more...)
|Day 36 Ireland Circumnavigation Sunday 16th June 2013|
16 Jun 2013
A bacon butty is a good way to start my day and John had a pot of coffee going..happy days!It is nice to slow down, the first time since my allergic r... (Read more...)